About the author
BUSINESS AGILITY Lead | AGILE ENTERPRISE Coach | SPEAKER | BLOGGER
Enthusiast coach and passionate executive, possessing relevant professional certifications (SAFe, Scrum, Nexus, LeSS, DAD, Agile Leadership, Business Agility, PMI, ADKAR), with more than 25 years of experience in IT and Consulting sectors, with a strong background in Software Engineering.
Years of Experience
Talks & Publications
- ICP Business Agility Foundation (ICP-BAF)
- Certified Disciplined Agilist (CDA)
- Professional Agile Leadership (PAL I)
- Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS)
- SAFe Program Consultant 4 (SPC5)
- LeSS Practitioner Certification (CLP)
- PROSCI Change Management Certification (ADKAR)
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Professional skills and Highlights
- Agile Transformation
- Design Thinking & Innovation Sprints
- Strategic and Innovation Leadership
- Agile/Lean Coaching
- Software Development Life Cycle
- New Business Development
- Portfolio & Program Management
- Persuasive Communication
As an Enterprise Transformation Coach, I facilitated companies in their Agile and Digital journeys, leading significant transformations towards achievement of business agility, throughout the envisioning, design and implementation phases.
During the evolution of my career, I developed a great ability to interact with the involved stakeholders of the initiatives in different organizational areas, always aiming to find the right balance and pursuing win-win logic, while achieving the objectives.
My previous experience as one of the founders and partners of a consulting company, allowed me to develop a strong entrepreneurial approach, which today helps me from one side to experiment and be innovative, on the other one to strongly focus on value creation.
My brilliant communication skills, allowed me to be a speaker in several Traditional and Agile Project Management conferences, in Italy and abroad.