About the author
BUSINESS AGILITY Lead | AGILE ENTERPRISE Coach | SPEAKER | BLOGGER
Enthusiast and passionate Agile Coach, Executive and Blogger, with more than 25 years of experience in the IT and Consulting sectors, with a strong background in Software Engineering and possessing relevant professional certifications (SAFe, Scrum, Nexus, LeSS, DAD, Agile Leadership, Business Agility, Agile HR, Org Design, PMI, ADKAR).
Years of Experience
Talks & Publications
- ICP Adaptive Org Design (ICP-ORG)
- ICP Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT)
- ICP Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT)
- ICP Agility in HR (ICP-AHR)
- ICP Business Agility Foundation (ICP-BAF)
- Certified Disciplined Agilist (CDA)
- Professional Agile Leadership (PAL I)
- Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS)
- SAFe Program Consultant 5 (SPC5)
- LeSS Practitioner Certification (CLP)
- PROSCI Change Management Certification (ADKAR)
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
Professional skills and Highlights
- Agile & Digital Transformations
- Portfolio & Program Management
- Strategic and Innovation Leadership
- Agile/Lean Coaching
- Design Thinking & Innovation Sprints
- Software Development Life Cycle
- New Business Development
- Persuasive Communication
As an Enterprise Transformation Coach, I facilitated companies in their Agile and Digital journeys, leading significant transformations towards achievement of business agility, throughout the envisioning, design and implementation phases.
During the evolution of my career, I developed a great ability to interact with the several stakeholders of the initiatives in different organizational areas, always aiming to find the right balance and pursuing win-win logic, while achieving the objectives.
My previous experience as one of the founders and partners of a consulting company, allowed me to develop a strong entrepreneurial approach, which today helps me from one side to experiment and be innovative, on the other one to strongly focus on value creation.
My brilliant communication skills, allowed me to be a speaker in several Traditional and Agile Project Management conferences, in Italy and abroad.